Home Home Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Instagram Pinterest Home About Me My Classroom Teachers Parents Contact

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Teacher Tool Box because well who isn't making one?

SOOOO!

My lovely teammate Katie told me a she found a teacher toolbox at a yard sale a while back and I had no idea what she was talking about, sooo she told me to search it out on pinterest and well I fell in love with it!

I have been wanting to make one for a while but was searching for some premade labels because why reinvent the wheel? HAHA!

But here is the PIN I found for it for FREE Labels to use! :) And I love this download because she includes some blank labels!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Teacher-Toolbox-Kit-Turquoise-Dot-Theme


I got the toolbox at LOWES ($16.99 for a 22 drawer storage cabinet made by StACK-ON), and printed the labels from home. Just used some clear tape and there we go!

I LOVE the way it turned out! I think Raegan did too!

Gotta love pinterest and great teammates who share their finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment