Home Home Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Instagram Pinterest Home About Me My Classroom Teachers Parents Contact

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Teacher contact info

So I was researching pinterest as I always do mutiple times a day! And what did I come across today? This...

http://kindergartencupcakecrumbs.blogspot.com/2011/08/meet-greet-plus-something-sweet.html

All your contact info on a magnet to hand out to your parents instead of them copying it down and losing it? They can just slap it on their fridge and yay! WHAT? HOLLA! So I started researching places to buy business card magnets and I found http://www.vistaprints.com/!

Here's the one I made with the website! I can't wait for them to come in!





IT WAS ONLY $6.50 for 25 magnets! I was excited! Now, I am a nerd and paid a few more dollars because I wanted to personalize it a little bit more... BUT how handy will this be to pass out to parents during Open House? I am SOOO EXCITED!

Oh and if you notice I have the texting number at the bottom of the magnet for Remind101.com it's an app that you can download on your iphone or login to their website. Basically, you create a login, your parents text the above info to it (you get your own number, hehe) and they can receive notifications from you without you or them ever exchanging phone numbers! I personally don't mind giving out my cell, but for some teachers this is great if you want to text your parents! I also think it's great because even though I will have my parents' number in my phone I now don't have to create a group to text everyone... I can do it in one click from my computer or iphone and it will go straight to all my parents! YAY! The only downfall I see is that parents can't respond back...but it's good for a quick reminder of "Don't forget to bring your lunch box for the field trip" etc! Check it out!

http://www.pinterest.com/ is amazing! :)

*********OHHH and I have no idea when I view this some of the words are highlighted like "business" it doesn't show that on my side, but when it's published it's there...sorry for the advertisements...any one know how to make it go away???

No comments:

Post a Comment