Home Home Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Instagram Pinterest Home About Me My Classroom Teachers Parents Contact

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

first post on my teacher blog!

Well friends I finally did it! I wasn't sure I would do it or not but here I am! I finally started my very own teacher blog!

I am so excited to have finally started this! I just hope I can keep it up and run with it! We shall see! :) Taking are of my family is my first priority, but hopefully I can find a little bit of me time to work on this blog and let you know what's going on in my classroom.

I taught kindergarten for 3 years and last year I taught first grade. I will be teaching first grade again this year. I can't believe I will be starting my 5th year of teaching next month! Where oh where does the time go???

We have about a month left before teachers report back. I've just been spending my summer break with my precious baby girl and looking/dreaming at pinterest and going over my to do lists to see what I need/want to do. I haven't really bought anything besides some book cases for my classroom (pics to come later on that). But I will be doing some major shopping for my classroom in the next few weeks! Every year I spend WAY TOO much! But it's for my kiddos, so it's all good! Our district this year is going to a district wide school supply list to help cut back on school supply costs to our parents. This is exciting and stressful at the same time. It is great for parents, but I am not so sure how this is going to work out for us teachers as we already spend a lot of money ourselves on stuff for our classroom... but we shall see how the district/school plans to help us out!

My plan is to use this blog to post about new things I found or am doing in my classroom as far as management, organization, and all of our very fun learning activities! I can't promise how often I will post but I will certaintly try to do it as much as I can. I will TRY to post pictures (and less words) with all my posts etc in the future on things I am working on in the classroom, but until then later my blogger friends!

Going to get my baby girl down for a morning nap, and just maybe work on some of my school to do lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment